9/12/2006

OK OK TSMOM sheesh





Here are just a very few of the most recent pictures of Princess Glo-Bug. I cannot believe how big she has gotten!!! More than that I cannot believe that someone as new as she is has such a huge personality all her own. I have MANY MANY more but I have been so busy. This is not just a cop out, it is the truth. Anyway we will now only be doing Weekend excursions to the cottage so, hopefully I can post a lot more often. Well it's Family, pajama and story night here so I have to get my pj's on and it's my turn to pick the story, so I must run. I think tonight we will do alligator pie. Then watch the fishies swim. Did I mention that Glo is gonna start swimming lessons next Tues?.

Davey

1 Comments:

Blogger tshsmom said...

I KNEW it!! You're letting her grow up too fast!
The 3rd pic is my favorite. I can just tell by her eyes, that she's one smart kid!

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home